Friday, August 15, 2008

Sometimes you just have to say...

Wow. I think I am still in shock that this is really going to happen. I got a note from my friend Mel who we are traveling with and she found out that we are going to be rooming next door to each other. It just keeps getting better. Another family who just returned has posted lots of pictures and a video or two. It is amazing to think that will be us in just a few short weeks.

Tomorrow is the baby shower for Meron. I am looking forward to celebrating her with complete certainty that she is ours and we are hers and we will be together soon. I have started a notebook of lists, I made her first DR appointment today, I am finally able to do mommy things for her! I have a list of things to pack for her, and can't wait to see what she gloms on to as her favorite. We got our first baby bottles last night and I just about broke into tears. It is really going to happen.

I will be sure to post some pics of the shower and the goodies tomorrow. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Have a wonderful shower! I was so excited to make Mihiret's first doctor's appointment...there is no way to explain the excitement to people without sounding loony :)

I am so excited for you!! Hope to talk to you soon.