Tuesday, August 12, 2008

God Is Good


So I am on the phone talking to a rep at the shop. The other line clicks in and I let it go to voice mail. Then the other line clicks again, and I know this is the click that means it is prob home calling and I better grab it. I left my rep hanging for a minute and clicked over to the sweet voice of my hubby, telling me to "Shut up, and open your email" and there, staring at me was a new picture and a picture perfect birth certificate. WOW. We are almost there. Thank you God.
You can really see the extra pounds in those cheeks. She looks far to sad to me however...mama needs to get there and shower some kisses on those cheeks. But oh my, she is beautiful! More news to come tomorrow we think!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

that's one gorgeous girl, mama. she's going to be home before you know it!!! exciting times.

hotflawedmama said...

she is so beautiful and yes...a bit sad. a baby girl needs her momma! can't wait to hear today. :)