Monday, August 18, 2008

A very happy baby shower!

Saturday, my friends had a baby shower for Sunshine. It was so much fun. My neighbor across the street hosted the luncheon. As I came downstairs in the morning, I looked across and she had pink and white balloons tied to the mail box. That started the water works right then! It just felt so good to finally be able to celebrate the end of this journey! The luncheon was wonderful...beautiful china, yummy food, flowers, great friends, and fun gifts. It was perfect.
A beautiful table, yummy, yummy food!
Mother and Daughter...ready to add another generation!The brothers...so ready for sissy to come home!



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Send the boys on over...the kids would have a great time together :)

Hopefully we can all meet up at the picnic next summer.

Have fun packing!!!

Farm-Raised said...

I'm so excited for you! I've been following your story via my sister Tesi's blog and have been on the edge of my seat. Thank God for the travel date!! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter!!!

--Leslie