Sunday, August 24, 2008

Plum tuckered out!

Yieks. It is already Sunday afternoon and I haven't gotten my list accomplished and frankly, all I really want to do right now is take a nap. Alas, I don't think that is going to happen, unless I fall asleep mid-task, which is a possibility. I have made great progress on laundry, and I did get some of J's room cleaned (oh my is he a pack-rat!) I got the donations letter done for church this am, I worked yesterday, and you can see the dining room table...so all in all, I guess I was productive. The week ahead is full. E heads back to school in the am, so I am trying to figure out all the jobs I can get done without his assistance! And the countdown is getting down-right small. Wow. It is the last week of summer...time to enjoy it all.

No comments: