Wednesday, May 14, 2008

All Hail Ikea!

So after being soo concerned about how the boys were going to do sharing a room, Z came to me (he didn't know I had been fretting about this) and said, "As soon as we get our referral, B and I better move in together. It will give us all summer to figure out how to share." Dang, that kid is a bright one! So we set about with tape measure, scratch paper and wishes in hand and laid out what I think will be a great room! And Ikea is coming to the rescue!!

Zach will get this bed, which will replace the oversized loft he has now.


Then to divide the room and give them both lots of storage for their many treasures...we'll have two of these: and I will put fun fabric in-between to make a "wall". In theory, it should be perfect! Now to just get rid of all the clutter! Good thing there is a whopper of a garage sale in our near future!

It is warm and sunny out today. I am hoping this sunshine is a sign of great things to come! Have a great day one and all!

No comments: