Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday, Friday...

and no more referrals as of yet. However, the word on the street is that they are expecting more referrals soon...and 15 have gone out so far...so that is good news. I was holding out for the ultimate Mother's Day present...but looks like I will have to wait a bit longer. According to Murphy's Law...we'll get the referral next week when E is out of town. Go figure! Hey, as long as we get it, I won't complain!

We are headed into a busy weekend. The kids are in a musical at church. J has the lead and Z has a solo. They are becoming quite the thespians! I work tomorrow and E's side of the fam is coming down for the performances, a belated B birthday, and dinner. Then 2 performances on Sunday and my parents down to celebrate Mother's Day. E leaves in between the two performances. Craziness. So this might be the last post until Monday!

No comments: