Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday, Wednesday...

It's Wednesday...hump day, middle of the week day...wishin it was referral day! The general consensus from families on the CHSFS forum is that most referrals come toward the end of the week. So that means tomorrow gets down right close to the end of the week. Hmmm...

So I keep thinking about the "vision" I had of my daughter and Tesi getting her feeling about her. If that really was her...her paperwork should be just about ready to be sent to be matched. This is what keeps giving me pause. Logically, we are still weeks away from a referral if you look at the numbers...and if there are no referrals in the next few days, statistically, we don't make it through before June 1st. But I just have to believe my little one is ready....I am keeping the faith!

Keep praying...(oh and careful calling my cell phone...any time it rings, I am sent into spasms until I see which area code the number is from!)

4 comments:

Kris said...

This is totally a time to set a special ringtone for the agency! :)

Crossing our fingers for ya!!!!

--Auntie

Mom to many said...

Oh MAN - I didn't know about the June 1st cut off --- arrrrgghhh! I am praying for more referrals SOON then. What age are you requesting? I guess I can go back and look through the blog. Good luck to you@

Mom to many said...

sorry to add another comment, but I just realized you are from MN - where? I am from Bryant, SD. I was just wondering if we are close. Our dossier went to Ethiopia on Jan. 11, so we are behind you in the waiting game, but... maybe soon?

Erica Jo (mamasweetpea) said...

Jodi,
We are waiting for a baby girl 0-12 months. We are in Southern MN...about an hour south of the Twin Cities. Where is Bryant?