Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, Monday


So it's Monday! After a wonderful weekend in the gardens, where I discovered muscles I didn't realize I had, I now find myself back at Monday...with my cell phone glued to my person. I kind of feel like I am living in some kind of surreal bubble. There is a whole world going about it's business around me, and I am suspended in time, waiting for the phone to ring. The day to day, like cleaning bathrooms, folding laundry, just piles up as I truly feel incapable of accomplishing anything! I know if I could keep myself occupied, the week would zoom by. You know those recurring dreams you get sometimes, where you are in school and you are late for a test and you can't find the classroom or you didn't even know you were taking that class...I sort of have that feeling. I can forget for a moment what it is I am waiting for, go about my life, tending to the mundane, but there is always that feeling lurking just below the surface, that dread mixed with joy, mixed with anticipation, mixed with fear. I am getting to the point where it just seems like it will NEVER happen. Like I will be waiting for this precious face forever. Come on phone, ring, jolt me back into reality!

No comments: