Friday, May 23, 2008

"Keep your expectations in check"

This was the advice from my agency rep. There are not any more referrals this week and they don't know if they will get more before the dreaded June 1 cut off or not. If we don't get a referral before then she is pretty sure we won't make it through court. She indicated that there are lots of people at the "top" of the list right now. And while we are among them, we need to expect not to make it. So there is something to make you bawl. I am interpreting the info to mean we don't stand a chance. I hate this roller coaster...I really do. She encouraged me to think about other things this weekend...take my mind off this. Yeah right, and let me single handed-ly end starvation, the war and decrease gas prices too!

I am still holding out hope. I can't go to the other extreme quiet yet. God has a plan.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That is such a bummer. Do try and enjoy your weekend. I hope that they have a few more referrals planned for next week.

Mark and Sarah said...

Oh, ugggh...I hate that kind of uncertainty! I'm really pulling for you! I can't wait to see your name and REFERRAL right next to each other on the forum!