Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PMS and Waiting...

a recipe for disaster! As I have been moping around the last few days, crying at the drop of a hat (blaming it on my allergies!) I truly thought I was maybe losing my mind. But alas, throw a whopper case of PMS in the mix with some of the most intense days of "waiting" in my life and you're all lucky tears is all I can be blamed for. What a roller-coaster. I am definitely ready to get off this wild ride...but no end seems to be in sight. There have been no referrals yet today...history indicates that referrals usu come in on Wed, Thurs, and Fridays, so where are they already?

I am trying really hard to stay focused on life at hand...knowing God has a plan here...but God certainly knows that I prefer to be privy to the plan well in advance...so this is sooo hard. I am trying I really am...but I am about to scream UNCLE!!

Keep those prayers a comin!

No comments: