Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bring on the Valium!

Oh My Goodness I am a mess today!!!! I have this pit of my stomach sense of foreboding this am and I can't tell if it is excited foreboding or freaked out foreboding!! There was a referral yesterday and a hint at another one. I have a feeling the dry spell is over. Once again, logic would tell me to chill, we are still a few too far down the list for our referral...but if my daughter is in this batch...I will know soon. My cell phone is glued to my person (gave the kids whiplash as I realized at the end of the block this am that I had left it on the charger!) E called it this am and I nearly drove off the road. It could be a very long day...and if it is dread I am sensing...could be a long weekend! E leaves for a week on Sun and it would be so nice to be in the same place (or at least state!) when this call comes.

So this could all be for naught...but I am a mess none the less...so prayers for a calm heart, and my phone to ring with that all important call!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

RING phone...RING!!!!!