Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dread (edited and added to)

So it sounds like over 24 referrals went out yesterday in the new batch. I would guess that means that we didn't make that batch which probably means we won't make it through. I woke up positive...not so much now. I dread a day waiting for the phone. YUCK. I think I have to set my sights on a Christmas baby, hard as that is....I think it just might be reality.

Off to a biz meeting, not sure how I will concentrate....when i would like to roll up in a ball and cry!

I'll keep you all posted!

A dear friend got her referral today for a sweet baby girl. I am ecstatic for her and her family. They were behind us on the list. I have it figured one of two ways...the forgot us or skipped us for some unknown reason, or our SW is not in this am and will call later today with my baby girl. I must say I am fully feeling the first option, and the tears are pretty constant. Hard to do much with tears clouding your vision. I am trying sooo hard to let go let God. But I just keep hanging on .

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I like the second scenario.

Kris said...

Good things come to those who wait!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wahoo!

--AUntie

Lynn said...

I am reading this after you received your referral!!! Why does God wait until we are at the brink of insanity?? Not saying you sound insane, but you are right where I was 2 weeks ago when we got the call. I am so happy for you and your family!

Mark and Sarah said...

Hooray, Erica!!! We are so happy for you and your family. SO glad she was YOURS before court closures!