Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stuck

I wasn't really sure what to blog about today. I am feeling very stuck..stuck in the waiting for the phone to ring hole. I don't like it, but can't seem to get out of it. As my mom reminded me, I am just about where I am at the end of a pregnancy...raging hormones and all. Yieks.

There is such sad news out of Ethiopia right now. You can click here to read for yourself http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/05/20/ethiopia.children/index.html.

It is so hard to have such passion for this country and be able to do so little. I am a person who likes to take action, make a difference, make a change. If I could hop a plane, load it with food , I would go. These children are my children...they are all of our children...what are we going to do to help them?

No comments: